What for is Chamomile, Geranium anvd Lavender Cream good for?
Chamomile Geranium & Lavender Cream
- This is our best selling moisturiser for any type of skin, it sort of cleanses, tones and moisturises all at the same time and help a variety of skin conditions from acne, eczema and psoriasis to rosacea.
- With Chamomile Geranium & Lavender pure essential oils they cover every skin requirement, all 3 oils make this cream a a powerhouse of antioxidants and protects the skin from free-radical damage. It accelerates cell and tissue regeneration, helps tighten the pores and slows down the ageing process and also all 3 are great for skin blemishes and acne with their anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- We all know Lavender is healing on the skin, so let me tell youi about the other 2 oils and why it makes such a special combination
- Chamomile just wants to be your friend – it is so gentle healing and soothing, it is the kindest oil to you and your skin.
- Helps to reduces Under-Eye Dark Circles by lightening the eye area dramatically and reduce puffiness. You will find an instant difference in the way your eyes look and feel.
- Both Chamomile and lavender also help to fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts, making them both ideal for help with sunburn, sore and irritated skin.
- Geranium is a very balancing oil – not just from the aroma point of view but also the skin, this makes it great for when hormonal aspects are affecting the skin.
- It helps to give beautiful and radiant skin and is excellent for wrinkles and dry skin,
- Like lavender and Chamomile, Geranium oil can be used to treat acne, reduce inflammation, alleviate anxiety and balance hormones.
- This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness.
What else can we say…. Your skin will feel amazing when you put this on. It is a amazing on your feet at bed time and really helps if you suffer with insomnia. Also it makes a great body lotion – just apply it after you’ve had a bath or shower and have towel dried but still a little damp. A little goes a long way.
For Excema and Psoriosis:
- The most immediate effect customers report is that it makes the eczema feel smoother and less itchy and uncomfortable. Depending on the size of the area covered eczema or psoriasis, you can usually see results very quickly. the majority of our customers with the eczema say they can keep it bay and it heals up with daily use.
Do you suffer with Insomnia and Poor Sleep?
Bergamot: The citrusy, fresh fragrance is also a potent reliever of anxiety and depression, and helps to reduce mild pain. Unlike most citrus oils, which are stimulating, bergamot is calming. Multiple studies have found bergamot essential oil both ...
What is Phoenix Range?
This is an aromatherapy product which contains essential oils at a therapeutic strength - it smells lovely, and has no side affects. Sweet Orange to make it smell good, basil, black pepper and ginger to warm up the the area and muscles. Also Clary ...
What is the difference between Headache Balm and Temple Balm?
So what's the difference between Headache Balm and Temple Balm? Our Reviews indicate they are just as effective as each other. Headache Balm is the original with Lavender & Peppermint. It has many uses, including being beneficial for symptoms of ...